This article shows you how to upload to stock image websites at the same time. You don’t have to upload each image separately, just one time.
If you upload your images to multiple stock photo sites, the best way to be seen by a wider audience is by uploading your work to many sites.
The top thing is to keep the time you spend in the stock image market at a minimum. You can do it with some preparation and the right tools.
How do you upload images to multiple stock image websites at the same time?
In order to load several images at the same time, you first need to sign up for all of the services you want to use. Then you will need to sign in for all of them.
- Next, you will need to download and install an FTP Client on your system. You can use any that you like, however, I’ve found that File Zilla is the easiest to use and completely free.
- Once you have installed your FTP client, you will need to find your FTP client login information on the stock image site you are using. Adobe stock calls it SFTP but it’s essentially the same thing. It’s usually under your account settings. You will need the following details.
- Host: sftp://sftp.contributor.adobestock.com
- ID: 222236605
- Password: asdf234234af
Note: In some cases, users will be shown a host address. There will be a port number that needs to be used.
- Now open File Zilla and enter your Host, Username, Password, and Port (Optional) into the text boxes at the top of the window. Once you have the information entered click Quick Connect.
- File Zilla will now connect to that server. Once you are connected you can repeat the process for each service you are using. Each one will connect and remain running in a tab. Just like the example below. You will have to reconnect each and every time you open File Zilla but you can use the drop-down arrow next to Quick connect to connect in a few seconds.
- Now all you have to do is drag and drop pictures and videos into the bottom section of the window and wait for the files to be uploaded. Just switch tabs and repeat to upload to each service. After a few minutes, the content will appear on the website and you can process it as you usually would.
Adding Descriptions and keywords to images and videos before uploading in bulk to stock image services.
If you would like to have your images searched with descriptions you might want to use one of the following: Lightroom, Photoshop, Gimp, Picasa, PhotoMechanic, XnView, or Photoscan.
you can do that from the website that we have provided. you will easily find lots of help online that will guide you through the process. once you have added all the info to your files you can use the upload process shown above. this will reduce the amount of work you have to do to submit your images.